Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Idiom

First of all,I apologize for the promise the day before yesterday.
Because the day before yesterday evening,we had to participate in an arts.So...
I'm sorry...Please don't anger with me.



*Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I think this idiom told us,everyone has his own opinion,different people love difference things.You can like the things the others dislike.So,whatever you can choose you like.

*Cake's not worth the candle.
Long long ago,a boy loves a girl,in order to achieve her heart.He does everything he can do.But the girl doesn't like her at all.I think the boy could learn the sentence:Cake"s not worth the candle.


*Slow but sure .
When I was in blogger class,sometimes I have no ideas,so I often promise to my theacher I will do the work in night.I think this sentence fit me, I'm slow but sure.I'm sure you can believe me.

No comments: