Sunday, February 15, 2009

  1. we took these pictures last week,2.14 is a special day.

00:00 we got gift from LiTong ,we are so surprise,because the day is Valentine day.She act as my boyfriend...She sent me a cute mirror,green colour with frog pattern.I love it very much.And I love Tong also.I think the day of Valentine Day not only for lover,but also for friends.So I want to give Tong a surprise when 3.8 women's day.Waiting for me!

2.14 22:30 we were in KFC,look at our face,we are so happy...Because we just come back from Penang.We book the passenger tickers by ourselves.Soon we will return to china.We talk,eat,laugh.... So many candles with fire,this is made by LiTong.2.14 00:00 we puch Tong's door,we saw the exciting picutre.The tears involuntarily.


The Ice-cream cake was so delicious,but we can't eaten the whole cake.We play it,we put it in each others face.We enjoying the life that we together.
Hai Jingjing sent this cake for us.The strawberry cake also delicious.
I'm so enjoying our life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can Li Tong acts as my girlfriend too?? hehehe

just kidding!!