Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm in library

This is my first time that I use the library's computer.
So I'm very exciting!^.^
I'm in Perlis three month, I learn more things, I can cook by myself,sleep alone,sweep my room,wash my cloths.I think I'm grow.
11 11 2008 Is my brithday,my friend give me a big surpris.I'm so grateful....Tong Si Han.Thank you very much.
When christmas day,we went to penang.Is a beautiful city.We have had a nice trip.We went to hink,went to shopping,clam mountain....
Now I'm feel very happiness...
I hope I can overcome English exam 1.5 and go my hometown...
*.*




By: xiong

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i also can sleep alone,
i also can sweep my own room,
i also can wash my clothes,

BUT,

i CANNOT COOK on my own..
so, since YOU CAN COOK... can you teach me then??

and good luck with your 1.5 ;)